Pay by Zelle® - Use your banking app on your phone or download the Zelle® app.
Register the payment to firstname.lastname@example.org. (This is not a working email)
In the notes section type your student’s name and the purpose of the payment.
Pay by check.
1. Make your check payable to MEPA.
2. In the notes write your student’s name and purpose of the payment.
3. Place the check in the secure drop box in the band room.
Pay by PAYPAL via CHARMS*
1. Log in to Charms and click the “Finances” icon.
2. Scroll to the Fee Payment History page, place a check mark in the box next to the item you wish to pay.
3. Click “Pay Fees” and proceed through the process.
4. *Very Important: After completing your payment, click the “Return to Stoneman Douglas Marching Eagles” button to record your payment in the Charms system.
PAYPAL VIA CHARMS
Below are the three ways in which you can make a payment for the program.
For financial questions, please contact Idith Kokulaynsky, MEPA Treasurer at email@example.com.