MARCHING EAGLES PARENT ASSOCIATION
M E P A | Blast!
• Parent volunteer opportunities to assist in check-in procedure(s).
• The March 2021 schedule will be posted shortly.
• For more information – Contact Tricia Yaipen – email@example.com
BB&T Sign Up
• Parent volunteer opportunities to assist in BB&T concession.
• For more information - Contact Miguel Russo – firstname.lastname@example.org
Food Truck Foods -Coming Soon to The Regiment!
• Feed your cravings at a MEPA food truck event.
• MEPA is planning to have a food truck available after practice one night the week of 3/1 and a different food truck available one night the week of 3/8 – Stay tuned for more details!
• Contact Info: Mrs. Judy Feldman (email@example.com)
SAVE THE DATE! ER Banquet - May 21st
More information to follow…
ANNOUNCEMENTS! ANNOUNCEMENTS! ANNOUNCEMENTS!
• THE GINA MONTALTO MEMORIAL FOUNDATION
o Planning is underway for the Gina Montalto Memorial Foundation Egg Hunt. There are volunteer opportunities for adults and students. Please contact Mrs. Catherine Walker (firstname.lastname@example.org) for details.
• WREATHS ACROSS AMERICA
o Student volunteer opportunities are available. Please contact Mrs. Judy Feldman (email@example.com) for details. Parent and Student Volunteers Needed – Parkland Farmer’s Market – Sunday, February 21st 9am-1pm
It is time for our cheesecake prize selection! We have been waiting for a time where we can gather the majority of the group. Those that have earned a selection will be able to pick from the prize board during check-in on Tuesday, March 2nd, 2021 prior to the first ER full 2021-22 spring training.
If your name is listed below, kindly seek out Mrs. Lauren Susman at the check-in table.
These students have earned at least one pull! As a reminder, selling a minimum of 10 items during our cheesecake fundraiser was the qualifier.